Content Production Team Administrator
- Central London
Your New Job Title: Content Production Team Administrator
The Skills You'll Need: Financial Administration, Advanced Excel, SAP, Ariba
Your New Salary: £10-12p/h
Location: Central London
Job status: Temporary (Three months initially maybe longer)
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
To support the Content Production Team with financial and production administration from brief, through pre and post production.
• Raise Purchase Orders and complete vendor set ups
• Liaise between vendors, producers, accounts payable and PO administration on invoicing
• Reconcile shoot budgets.
• Keep shoot tracker up to date and support on spend forecasting.
• Manage the expenses of the Production Team and the department purchasing card.
• Draft and manage contractual documents including NDAs and Service Agreements
• Keep various data and trackers up to date.
• Assists with general administration duties in the Production and Project Management team - including filing and diary invites.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
• Experience of working with in a financial administration environment including PO Administration or Accounts Payable.
• Highly computer literate, particularly in Excel
• Experience of SAP and Ariba would be an asset.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent organisational skills
Please Follow Us On Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-supply-chain
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Part-time HR Administrator (3 days a week)
£22.5K - £24K per annum (pro rata) | Permanent | Greater London | Ref:19919
Helpdesk Coordinator (Japanese speaker)
£30,000 + travel card | Contract | Central London | Ref:19916
Credit Control Administrator
Equivalent of up to £27k per annum | Temporary | Greater London, Rest of the UK | Ref: 19915
JAPANESE spkg IT System Development (Web System)
UP TO £20.88 p/h. (Equivalent of up to £38K) depending on experience | Contract | | Ref:19914