Mandarin speaking Sales Support Executive
- negotiable depends on the relevant experience
- Greater London
Your New Job Title: Mandarin speaking Sales Support Executive
Your New Salary:
Basic salary: negotiable depends on the relevant experience
Bonus & Benefits: Performance Bonus + additional benefits (lunch allowance + full attendance bonus)
Status: Full Time, Permanent
Location: East London
We are looking for a sales support executive based in London to support our wholesale operations in EMEA and Russia.
What you'll be doing each day:
• Provide support to sales managers for system process, order entry and as well as other administrative tasks in the sales life cycle.
• Coordinate with other departments to on project delivery, payment and billing and business management issues.
• Take care of the business analysis on sales performance and prepare various reports precisely and efficiently.
• Communicate with the sales team to make sure the company policy and procedure are well implemented and assist colleagues to correctly understand and follow the processes.
• Support the company and the wholesale team’s marketing activities including online marketing, campaigns, workshops and exhibitions.
The skills you need to succeed:
• Fluent English and Mandarin.
• Experience in a similar /relevant role.
• Educated to degree level in IT, engineering, telecom or Finance/accounting.
• Excellent skills in Microsoft Office, especially advanced in Excel.
• A team player and good interpersonal Skills.
• Proactive, quick to learn and well organised.
Please Follow Us On Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china Wechat: TeamChinaPF & PFTeamChina
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Mandarin Chinese Speaking Banking Accountant
£Competitive | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 19693
Mandarin Chinese speaking IT Engineer
to £50k depending on experience + free lunch + company benefits | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 19686
Banking Data Analyst
Competitive salary + bonus + excellent benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 19677
Cantonese Chinese speaking Lending Associate (Retail & Mortgage Lending)
£25-30k depending on experience + banking benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 19674